Sunday, January 9, 2011

the music man...aka the internet

The Best Thing That Has Ever Happened To Me Is Called 8TRACKS.



all the playlists on this page are amazing.
and o much more.
just go to 8tracks.com and look under any genre you want. (i do indie, alernative and ambient, usually) and sit back and listen to the people who reallllly know music.

its so beautiful, i wanna sit and listen all day.

all i want from life is a sunny room and the ability to listen to good music.

thank you for letting this happen.

1 comment:

  1. I love you. =]
    This is you're sister by the way. You should follow my dream blog for two reasons.
    One: my dreams are really fucking weird.
    Two: I have no one following me. For the fact I have no friends. This seems to be a delema on the internet. I have to e-mail my mom and look at my dad's facebook page and see all HIS friends.
    The internet makes lonely people with no friends feel worse about it.
    Anyways..
    <3

    ReplyDelete